Personal Trainer – Group Fitness Instructor | Full-time, Part-time job positions
We are looking for fun, energetic, fitness-minded Fitness Instructor to GROW with us.
If you’re a personal trainer or group fitness instructor who is excited about helping people change their lives through better health, fitness, and nutrition, then this could be the job for you.
We offer a range of health and fitness solutions employing fitness, nutrition, coaching, and accountability to help our clients reach their goals. Our uniqueness comes in the way of leveraging technology as well as having a nutrition solution built on coaching and real food. We then combine our uniqueness with a fun, energize and supportive environment plus an unparalleled coaching experience. Clients are trained one-on-one, in a semi-private and small group as well as encouraged through monthly hikes, challenges, and events. This awesome community is what makes our 300 members love coming to work out, and our staff love coming to work!
To apply, respond to this post with Full-time or Part-time interest, a personal introduction, and resume.
Our ideal job candidate is…
- Personable and enjoys building relationships with people and the incredible feeling that comes from helping others to reach their goals.
- Willing to take initiative – We need someone who is not afraid to step up, take on new challenges, provide value to the business, along with awesome coaching.
- Genuinely caring about the success of others, and motivated by the mission of the business to succeed.
- POSITIVE – Members love that Koko is a break from life. We keep the attitude positive for that reason. Positivity breeds success in fitness and health.
- A natural teacher or coach
- Must also be…
- Exceptionally outgoing, friendly and energetic with excellent communication skills.
- Passionate about fitness and a healthy lifestyle.
- Comfortable with technology and able to learn our tech-driven fitness products and equipment.
- Reliable, trustworthy, self-motivated and a learner.
Our education and experience requirements:
- Current nationally recognized personal training certification (ex. ACE, NSCA, NASM, etc.).
- At least 1-2 years of group instruction experience.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- College education preferred but not required.
- Note: We will evaluate a candidate who possess 1+ years of group instruction experience but is not currently certified. Person must enroll in ACE certification course within 30 days of start date. 100% reimbursement upon passing test.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coaching and instructing members through group, semi-private and 1-on-1 workouts, providing encouragement and guidance.
- Providing modifications during instruction to accommodate varying fitness levels.
- Building relationships with our clients.
- Nutrition and food coaching after being certified through us.
- Facility upkeep
- Community events
- Hours may include some evenings (until 8 pm), mornings, Saturdays (until 2 pm)
Pay: Based on experience. Part-time hourly, Full-time salary